Sunday, June 1, 2014

Frozen Doll Cake and Cupcakes


 Due to me being the mother of 4 boys I had no idea what a hit the Disney movie Frozen was.  I found this out when I tried to find figures for the cake. I got lucky and found the doll but still wanted to incorporate the rest of the characters. The cup cake toppers were cheap and easy to make.
 
 
SUPPLIES:
picture of character
card stock
paper punch
clear packing tape
glue
cocktail sticks


Cover the area of the picture you plan on using with the clear pack tape and then punch out with smaller punch.  Punch 2 larger pieces from the cardstock.  Glue your character pic to one of the cardstock pieces.

While it's drying tape a cocktail skewer in the center of the 2nd piece of cardstock.  Now glue the picture side the the skewer side with skewer sandwiched between.  
While it'
Bibbity Bobbity Boop!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment