Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cow Pie Cake

I made this cake for one of the local ranchers 50th Bday.  What a blast this one was!

 
 
My flies are cake pops and many of the blogs I've been reading on cake pops read true..... they are not as easy as one would think.  But I will continue to fight the good fight in pursuit of perfection oh and cake!! ha!
I do realize I may be the only one that thinks I'm funny.....

 
 My airbrush died ( the horror!) so I hand painted between the layers to give it some definition. The numbers are chocolate and I found those cute little bees in the cake decorating isle.
Thanks for checking out my latest cake creation.  I cleaned my shop yesterday and am now dying to go make another mess of it so I should be posting a new furniture piece soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment