Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rustic bar table


 Originally this started out as a display table for my store space " Free Spirit Creations" ( little plug there did you catch that?) 
Anyhow... After my son came out and asked me if I was building a bar I realized it would work great as one on someones deck or where ever.  It will seat 4 bar stools easily just need to find some. 
 
For this project all I used was 2X4's for the frame, 4x4's for the legs and pallet slats for the top and front. I found this great rusted old horseshoe to add a little something extra to it.
Favorite tool for this project.....Sawzal ( spelling) made it super easy to cut through nails and remove the slats from pallets.  Also being able to leave the old nail tops in the pallet slats added to the look.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment